We are excited to begin gathering in person for outdoor services on June 28th! We will be having 2 services at 9&11am on the lawn of our Rochester Downtown location as well as livestreaming our 9am service on graceplace.com and Facebook.
These services are going to look a little different from our previous outdoor services because we want to be #SafeSmartServants and help to prevent the spread of COVID19.
We are asking everyone to please sign up to attend our outdoor services at our Rochester Downtown location.
- Sign ups will open on Tuesday at noon each week on our Events page at www.graceplace.com and on the Church center app.
- Households will be asked to sit together in a ‘Family Square’.
- Please bring your own seating. Lawn chairs and blankets are great!
- These squares can fit up to about 8 people in your family! If you have more than 8 people, please reserve 2 squares.
- It’s OK if you are single and sign up for a Family Square! Please do!
There will be a limited number of family squares available for each service to help ensure our social distancing requirements are met.
- Please plan on arriving no earlier than 20min before the service.
We will not be providing coffee or snacks so we encourage you to bring your own.
- Each service will last no more than 1 hour.
- GRACE KIDS will not be available at this time and families will be asked to keep their kids with them in their Family Square. Please feel free to bring books, coloring, or devices with headphones if you need something to keep your kids engaged during the sermon.
- In case of rain, we will cancel the outdoor service and provide online services only. Notifications will be made via email and social media if that happens.